Monday, June 05, 2006

First day of work in Hong Kong

I wonder what's wrong with me.

I found myself out of breath every morning. Hardly to breath. Very very "sun fu"

1st day of work was really really exciting. I took it positive. A lot of things to do, that was really a lot. It seems like my manager was waiting for me to file up and to follow up the clients. That was sad, because it was not only 1 or two... but actually quite a bit number of companies. Beside the administrative work, I knew that I would not staying in the office but travelling between China and Hong Kong. That made me worried because my manager told me that I would need to go to China myself. MYSELF... talking about myself.... I would rather to go back Canada.

I miss you, my friend... I really do... I want to talk to people, but so far no one I could talk to.

No comments: