Monday, October 13, 2008

Awkful WEEK, need to relax!

Last week was "brutal". I lost my voice, then I had a cold, flu, fever ... and end up... I couldn't believe that I had Pnemania!!! What the heck?


I was very difficult to breath. Pretty hard to understand what exact happened end up like this.


But don't worry, things get better!


Try to clam down myself from illness to take more rest and rest and rest.


Then I found the following from my portable drive:


This is a very nice picture... I really like this...

Then, I found this... I was shocked!!!! and a drop of sweat came down from the side of my forehead.

Then, I found this... I realized I shouldn't find anymore "PICTURE" Folder from Named "KA HO's folder".... *sigh* ... I want to faint! and I am going to CHOKE him badly tonite.

No comments: