Monday, June 08, 2009

It's another brand new day, don't waste it, make it graceful to our heavenly father!!!!

Today is a brand new day. I praised to LORD that I am still alive and I am happily to spend my day.

Vincent's first day in the team. it seems like he never leave the dept. Good to have him back. Hope we both can work together. God has his plan for Vincent back to here. Hope things are getting better.

I need my health back. I am going to do something in order to make it happen. This is my Goal. I can't destroy what God gave me. I need to protect it.

I am using some cleanse program to detox my body. Hopefully, it helps me a little bit.

Every morning, I need to remind myself, "It's a brand new day! Don't waste it, make it graceful and useful to my Heavenly father".

Work hard, stay healthy and enjoy what GOD is giving us no matter good or bad. Learn how to enjoy all different situation! Praise to LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

No comments: