Monday, July 27, 2009

don't let my stupid stop my man loves me.

Dear God,

Things are not followed what I want. It should follow of what you planned.

Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for taking care of the people around me. I am just being selfish. I am just being stupid. Please forgive me.

There is a guy I love very much, but I always make him mad. I still don't understand why I do so.

Bcoz I want his care?
Bcoz I want his attention?
Bcoz I want his love?
Bcoz I want his security?

My Lord, please take care of my thinking. I don't want to go with my way, but your way. Please LORD to help me.... I am afraid to lose him. Please don't let me do stupid thing, my way, to make him stop loving me.

MY Lord, I am learning how to follow your way, I am going forward to the way you planned for me, please take care....of what I do. If I make it wrong... please make sure you guide me back to the way you planned for me.

I love you very much, my heavenly father.

Praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen.

No comments: