Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Yeah, Panic Attack!

Stress is with me today.

Just by looking at her emails, it already killed me. I was shorten of breaths and panic.

I am asking myself. I should out of marketing ASAP. it is not my industry. Then which industry should I join?

Environmental Science? going back to the basic?
I am really not too sure. This morning the nervous attacked me badly. Now I do have a BIG DOUBT if I should stay in Marketing or not. Maybe I should just work in Walmart or stuffs. Hey! no way, She said I am lacking people skill.

I am trying to hold on my anger. Good that Vincent promised me that he would stay here with me physically while she is around. This is how scared I am.

I don't know why, but very scared of her. Get nightmares almost everynight.

Good luck to me, pal. My Goal is aiming to resign the beginning of next year.

No comments: