Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Final decision: taking a rest.

It is a big decision.

But I can't think of anything else.... but making sure my health is getting better.

I have been pushed, forced to do something out of my limit. I can't breathe.. but no one care... I am not happy... , it included into my income. I need to get out... but I need to think first.

Honestly, I love my work. I really do. I love my job. I love World Vision Canada. But ... it is time for me to think if I should stay there anymore. I can't stand it anymore.... I mean... I can't stand HER anymore... why do I care about her that much when I should care my health.

I know they will be so mad at me... and maybe I will have phone calls and stuffs. Oh well... they can handle it.. I will let them do it.

I am going to hand the Dec NL action plan to them.
I will send the businesss sponsor list to them.
I will pass the stuffs to Ginnie. (Poor ginnie)....

God, please forgive me to leave my team in the middle of the event. I need a rest... I really need a rest... I can't wait until the event finish. There will be abother event....

If SHE didn't trigger me, I guess I will stuck at the position ... wanna go...but can't. I have to prove that it is their loss to push me to the corner.

It is HER! it is ALL HER!!!!!

No comments: