Monday, December 06, 2010

Being Sensitive...

Talking about how I feel these days...

TO be honest, I can't feel of anything.... Bcoz...

I am very sensitive to the people around me.

Sensitive how Mom is doing... feeling cold? feeling hot? feeling dizzy? feeling vomit? feeling stomache? feeling angry? feeling hopeless....

Sensitive how Kenneth with other female friends... talking about friend[s], actually just ONE that I am very sensitive about. Of coz Kenneth is not agreed of how I feel. He doesn't understand the way I think of that. OH well... it passed... .Hope it really passed...

Sensitive how Mickey and Cookie doing... they both are senior dogs... the way they walk, they bark, they eat... are getting different from before...

I am not worried, just sensitive...

I have a feeling that one of my friends is actually doing something betrayed me but she doesn't know. She thinks it is ok to share my information with others... humm... I have to revise about our relationship on this issue. Oh well...

Right now... just ... do whatever I need to do...

Take care of my Mom.

No comments: