Saturday, September 30, 2006

My own home sweet home

I haven't update my blog for a bit of time. It has been a while.
Just came back from a friend's wedding. I met a lot of people because I was the MC. Being a host was not easy, but being a host with an envy heart. It was very difficult. I knew this friend for 10s years. I knew him when I was Form 2, and he was Form 4. We never talk much, but very unqiue friendship in between. He liked to pad my head when he thought I was being stupid. I would make fun of him when I had a chance. We built up our friendship from this foundation. After I left HK to Canada, we still kept in touch. Not many letters, but the feeling was strong.

Attending his wedding was in hard feeling, it was like "I am being left behind." From what they spoke and what they talked about refreshed the memories in my childhood. Parents used to take care of us very much ... spent energy, time, love and money on their children.

I wish I can find my Mr. Right to marry. I hope to find him soon... bcoz I have a lot to say to my parents. Somethings you just can't say it during the normal time, but in special occasion.

I want to get a house I like (like the one in the photo)... and live with my Mr. Right in there. Have my own Green House... =) with a dog.

For me:

Wedding
= Brave enough to take responsibility
= have my own space with the one I love
= Long term relationship
= treasure the time you can speak to the parents in front of everyone they know you and may be your parents...
= Life time commitment

That is something I am looking for at this moment.

No comments: