Monday, October 09, 2006

蛙仙: Froggy

Mr. Wong bought a lot of aqua- pets back to the office. He started up the fish tank.


Very nice fish tank we have, but it is too narrow... hard to clean up the tank... but... there was a day... when I took a deep look... I found something. A white body appeared in the tank. He brighted out really much... his surrounding was green and small fish... he was so outstanding.

Most of his time is in the bottom of the tank, watching and watching... then he would jumped up to the top of the water, breathed, then came back down...

Sometimes he did hided inside the seaweed, but he just too outstanding and I couldn't stopped searching him fast and quick!!!

How white he was... pretty outstanding.. when I was taking pictures of him... he looked like a light bulb more than a frog.

He prefered to stay at the bottom, just kept watching and watching.... Things went bad... I guess he was sick, or he was too hungry. I didn't know what he eat. I asked Mr. Wong, he said the frog ate dirt... and the stuffs on seaweed... Not too sure about that. From what I knew, Froggy ate bugs or insects. There was no such things in the tank. He was looking and looking...

He needed to do whatever he needed to. Once again, I believe that he is froggy, those regular one would go to air and breath....Unfortunately, I would be able to see him anymore. I found him dead in the bottom of the tank today. He died in lonely, cold surrounding. Some fishes would stopped beside him but then swum away. Poor froggy. This one was the last one I took last week... He was looking at me when I was staring at him.

Bye Froggy. I am gonna miss you. I didn't mean to throw your body into the garbage can. Not that I wanted to, but I was told to do so. Please forgive me. Froggy, Rest In Peace. You don't need to be lonely anymore... Bye....

No comments: