Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To stay or Not to stay


Still in the office? why? why stay here?

Of coz I don't wanna stay, I am just too busy today. Haven't get a chance to let myself settle down. I keep asking myself why I am working here? I know ... it is really a time for me to find another job. If I really like this job, I will not be able to think of this question?

What I really want to do? I really don't know. I mean, I know but I won't be able to get it. The dream is so BIG, let me approach it step by step. Time goes fast and I am getting old to think what my career is.

I really like my desk. I am located at the back of the company, open dividers and I can see everyone (except those I don't want to see. Most of them located in the first floor, I am on second floor). Everyone comes and goes. Pretty busy... running around, back and forth. From the desk to printers, from printer to fax machine, from fax machine to shelves to get displays, etc etc. Wow! I guess people work in HK are the same, don't they?

I like to be busy, but not busy in this way. I don't mind not get enough sleep to get the event done, but I do mind working 9-6 without knowing what I really want. OH well... I will ok. I am looking for my way out.

No comments: