Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Great Cultural Revolution of Dogs.

I am not trying to group a gang or what....

This is something got my attention lately...

I got really really upset about it.

If you have time, please go to support, even you are not dog lover... but you have friends who loves animals/ dogs... and you don't want them get upset bcoz of this kind of behaviour, right?

Date: Dec 2 2006
Time: 6:30-9:00pm
Location: Chater Garden, Central
Remarks: All participant please dress in black. If possible, please bring along a flower and a flashlight for ceremony.


I never stand up for such activities, but... I think I should this time.. bcoz .... it actually makes me feel so ashame being human beings. This kind of behavior.... is very ASHAME!!!!

Please share this with your friends, even it passes the day....

No comments: