Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road with clouds


As you can see, my road is very long and even not many obstacles, still a long long way to go. When you look up to the sky, Heavy clouds are in front of me, just don't know what are coming towards me. I look a bit further, and the sky is clear with more clouds are coming.

Oh my.... I can't do much. I am in fear. Tell you, my friends. I am in serious financial problems. I don't want my Dad handle the stress and pressure from both sides. I am taking up the Canadian side. It is very hard and difficult.

All Taxes, utilities, gases and food.... One of the reasons I love to have cereal. No need too much money, but I actually can fill up my stomach.

Please pray for me, as I really want HIS guides. I am looking at all the debts I have... I am feeling so lonely. Can't tell my Dad, can't tell my mom... brothers can't help me yet... what can I do? I feel the burdens on my shoulders, I feel the pressure on my back... but I can't let it slip away as I love what God gives me. I love my family. I need to support them.

When I look up to the sky, I ask my Lord: why? Why a Doctor family suffers in such financial problem? why do I need to work so hard but end up get so little to support family? Why can't I give enough money for parents and brothers to do whatever they want to do? why should I ask such stupid questions?

No comments: