Monday, June 16, 2008

Today after tomorrow

I was taking a rest with my family today...

I went to Costco with mom... and Ka Ho called "Percy, Be careful... Hail is out there... I am too scared, need to park the car aside in order to make sure hails pass"

One minute later... I heard Loud and hard "banging" sound on top of the roof. I feel the Hail finally came to us...

Mom kept walking... at that moment... I was thinking what if it was "Today after tomorrow" scene?? I should protect my mom ... thinking about where in costco can hide and protect her...

Sounded stupid, but I was actually thinking where we should hide...

After hail finished, Mom and I went home... we saw a lot of small ICE CUBES on the lawn.... wow! it is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with the world now? I think we should start preparing things for emergencies...

No comments: