Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't critisize me!

It is very sad to hear that something happened between my friend and I.
It is very disappointed to know how he sees me.

I have a mouth but can't talk...
I have hands, but can't touch...
I have ears, but can't listen...

This is me. I didn't change a bit.

Please don't critisize me as you stop knowing me.

Before you talk behind me, please listen carefully. DON'T CRITISIZE me! I am as fragile as you are. I am as stubborn as you are. Stop talk behind me. If you have any problem with me, talk to me. Don't hide it. don't avoid it. It is ruinning our friendship.

I am very direct and I don't claim myself as bossy as you think. I guess that is it? I don't want to give u up but why are you giving up our friendship? So obvious that I lost a good friend, a so called "Best friend".

No comments: