Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, my bro, KING!

Aug 7 2008 is my dear brother King's birthday. I wish him a very Happy Birthday!
I really want to get you a cake, but how can I send you a birthday cake when we are in different countries? Then I started to search around and finally, I found you the typical birthday cake, but...It seems like too typical, then I keep searching and seraching... and I find this...


*sigh* looks like a bit creamy, but it is still very normal... I know you will like it, but I am not too sure if I want to get this for you.... then ... go back to the search mode and ....

This is very cutey cake. I wonder if you can eat the little guys.... hum.. since it is not eatable, then I go back to search....
This is a very nice one. At least I will love to take the first bite, but THIS IS MY BROTHER's BDAY, not me. I shouldn't think of myself but Ka Kin...

This is something I always want to make. Something like my "curry chicken Bday cake"... but this is even more advanced. it includes pens and the childhood toys. King, what do you think?

But then I think we both are getting older, we should find something delicious plus usable. This cake should be the best. Eye testing... what to you think?


Again, you are getting older.. I should have a BIG nice cake, but how to count all the candles? FINE, I just give you ONE BIG candle so you can BLOW it with less energy...
After all the searching, I still think StarWar suits you the BEST.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KING! I PRAY TO YOU AT ALL TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cakes! So touch!!!!! Hehehe!