Sunday, November 02, 2008

Funeral Part I

today, I have been thinking and thinking about my funeral program lately.

Don't worry, I just want to plan ahead and didn't want to burden my family.

My funeral shouldn't be BIG, I want to make it simple. It should be including the following:

One of my videos (the regular short one)
Song:
The March with Percy (It was made by Vivian and other fellowship friends), Thanks!
Speech by Benny
Speech by Chris Tam
Speech by King & Ka Ho
Thank You notes by Percy (announced it by Mavien Yip)

I want everyone write a short note to me and collected it by Jeanie Tam. Jeanie will need to scarpbooking for me and give it to my family.

The actual program, I would like to have my fellowship people coordinate with my dearest mentor, Chris Tam.

To be continued...

No comments: