Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pressure + Work = Escape!!!

I tried so many times to tell myself EVERYTHING should be fine soon. I am very tired... I mean it. I need a break!!! Good to see a new generation like the gal I was hugging. She gave up her birthday present and donated all the money to World Vision. She might not know where the money went to, but for sure her money would helped the people in poverty.
Tiring makes me thinking stupid. Whenever I think stupid, I think of my family. One of the most important person is my Dad. This is not a clear picture, but good enough to see how handsome my Dad is and how happy I am. When I look at this picture, I am so happy. Nice HK night and happy father and daughter. Dad, I miss you.

After my boss fired my colleauge, I had been very frustrated. There were so many things to do and I just didn't know how to start and how to stop!!!! I was so tired this morning. I arrived work at 8am and non-stop working till 6:30pm. My brain couldn't function anymore, and I told myself I had to escape that place. Not that I disliked my work, just too many things to do. I just couldn't stand it anymore...


If there is a chance, I really want to head back to nature. I want to FLY!!! I want to leave the town!!!!




No comments: