Monday, August 31, 2009

Prayer: THANKS

Dear God,

Thank you for telling me the following:
"My Brothers and Sisters, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, bcoz you know that these troubles test your raith, and this will give you patience. Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do. Then you will be perfect and complete and will have everything you need" James 1:2-4

Thank you for helping King. I know he knows what he needs to do. Please guide his road. It maybe tough, but I know you are good at that, I know you won't let me down. King needs you badly, he prayed to you, but he couldn't quiet down himself to listen to you. my Lord, please help him ... If coming back to Canada is good for him, then let him be. Please God, arm around him and let him feel the LOVE.

Thank you for letting Alice to face the Death of her grandpa when Kenneth was around. Even though he didn't know what to do about it, but Alice is a brave girl. I know she is learning how to handle it. Please take care of her and her family.

Thank you for giving me the chance to learn NOT to be siu hay. Sorry, Lord, I am very siu hay, bcoz I don't know how to keep what I have. I don't like to share what I have with others. Please Lord help me.

My Lord, whenever I see Alice, I am just so afraid that Kenneth would go back to his old family and leave me behind. I shouldn't think this way, but I know I am thinking this badly. Please let me out of the jealousy and get back into my happy life.

I am not too sure I should give up the relationship bcoz I really don't know if I can handle Alice or not. I am just afraid that she would CHALLENGE me... and my family. I don't know what to do. I know Kenneth would not on my side, so what I should do.

Please give me wisdoms on how to talk to Alice about the death of her grandpa.

Dear Lord, I really do care about how this little girl feel, as she is very smart and good. I really like her. Please take care of her.

My Lord, I need to get back to work. I love you as usual...

~Amen

No comments: