Monday, August 10, 2009

Preparation 100%

This coming Friday, I am heading to camp with a group of friends including Ka Ho and Kenneth.

Looking forward to it, but to be honest, I am kind of nervous. I didn't really plan camping for a LONG LONG time... so.. .I am sure there are something missing.

When I sent out the reminder email to all Campers, my honey, send out another one with FULL details on how to get there, what is the budget, who is taking care of what... wow... so cool.... so lovely...

I feel that I don't need to worry about anything anymore... let Kenneth handle stuffs for me is a good choice.

Am I making the right choice? or just the fake one? God, please guide me and let me know.

Anyway, Thank God that I have him... I feel that I am at least 70% worry free... ahahaha!

Good... for me and poor for kenneth. He has 70% more to be worried. =P

If I have a chance to get married with him, I believe I don't need to worry about my wedding at all.. .just attend! haahahaahaa! Good!!!!! Good for someone lazy like me.!

No comments: