Wednesday, October 07, 2009

1% Positive

These days... my stress level is getting higher and higher. yes, Alice is coming back. the invisible pressume comes from her emails.

I thought I replied her emails (She said she had 200s emails, and I believe 100s from me.)...

Anyway, there are just too many ways from her to contact me... It is just so troublesome.

I am scared... I am not scare by the job, but the person.
No matter how good I think I do, she will just put the negative first.

95% Negative, 3% Neutral, 1% Suggestion, 1% Positive

Do you know how much I do in order to fight for 1% positive?

It is very sad to do so much in order to reward that 1%. It is just very hard... very difficult.

If she wants me to learn from my mistake... without regularly positive encouragement, I am sorry, I just don't understand how it works.

It is the Reality?

Come on, I just want to be me.. I just want to be coordinator, don't put me on the spot. I just want to do the job... I just want to do the good job in my position. But Demand is getting higher and more... I can't stand it anymore... I just can't stand it anymore....

Why she always do this to me? I feel like stand at the corner.

No comments: