Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks, Ron

Try using 1 Cor 10:13 to minister with your friend. Also I think I remember one of the FBC teachers that said God isn't as concerned what you are going thru, but what you do and especially how your handle your situation. Roms 8:28... I am seeing with a cousin now, that being slapped around some, etc is pulling her, her family to the Lord and especially her 26 years old daughter to trust the Lord with all the bad stuff that has happened. No, I don't people should be physically hurt, but I have seen in this case, it is really showing them things still can work out and learn from the bad things. Believe me she was far from perfect, but still men should not abuse their spouse. So use your own common sense and experience you've learned through the years, and tie the different things in with a Scripture that applies to those situation, and her special situation and what she is dealing with. If you know a woman/lady/even a younger woman who is mature in the Lord, maybe let her and your friend spend time together. Sometimes females especially need to unload and talk and that helps more than you may realize.

This is what Ron told me. Thanks, Ron. I am very appreciated it.

No comments: