Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cooking Pa Pa

Can't believe it....

My Dad never cook in his life. When I was little, he only cooked Instant Noodle.

This time when Dad came back, he had been preparing the dishes for Mom. I just couldn't believe it.

Cream of Corn with Tofu and chicken
Garlic Shrimp
Tomatoes Pork
Steamed fish
Veggie (Hin Choi) with Pei egg and salty egg
Beef with White radish
Soya Sause chicken
Salmon Sashimi
Korean Beef with 3 colour peppers

Dessert: Fu Jok Egg

That was a VERY LONG Cooking time as Dad is a newbie for cook and he had been learning from cook book. He could only do One thing at a time. from 3:00pm - 9:30pm.

I am very appreciated it. Actually, the food were not bad afterall. They were good.

Tonight.... I had Red Bean Dessert.... *sigh*....

Anyway.... ok lar... ok lar... it is very good... good...

Thank you, Daddy... You are the Cooking Pa pa...

No comments: