Saturday, September 11, 2010

Losing weight.

Weight Loss PLAN started 3 weeks ago. It was awesome. First time ever I felt awesome. I lost 10 lbs in the 1st week.

So sad, I went to Ottawa with friends, end up I gained 6 lbs right the way....

Started from then... it was so hard to accept the difficulty of lossing weight again.

I am going to work so hard... bcoz I believe my pre-wedding pictures should be taken in Oct. It is very frustrated on how to prepare myself in a peaceful way.... Ka Ho got into car accident, then his wisdom teeth (yeah.. can't believe it.. he had wisdom teeth).... then ... my accupunture,etc etc.

Just so many things. I am very tired. I just want to find the TIME.... pass thru peacefully... but not rushing to this, and rushing to that... What the heck...??

Now... I am not in hurry to look for job ... Going to rest, trying to recover from healthy body... losing some weight...

THis is my goal... LOSING as much as POSSIBLE.... before OCT!!!!

THIS IS a MUST!! a MUST MUST MUST!!!!!!!!

No comments: