Monday, September 27, 2010

What a stressful day...

I am trying so hard... to relax...

I am supposed to relax...
I am really stressed right now....

Today is not a good day. I thought I can be relaxed, end up I have to alert at all time...

Cookie is not feeling well...
Mickey is peeing everywhere....
Thinking about my invitation card.... at the same time... need to find the reasons to support my own ideas to Fiance...
Tring to lose more pounds but end up gained 0.75lb....
Willing to get stuffs done, but at the same time... I am telling myself ....



Percy Chan...


One thing at a time....



One by one....



DON'T RUSH!!!

But ... my money is slipping away....

Need to get myself together and find a job ....

But I guess... I will leave this part to God. He knows what is the best for me.... he planned my road.... God bless to me....

No comments: