Monday, May 30, 2005

Boy Jai, Don't leave me like this...

When People know me, they will know my boy as well. My dog, Boy jai, was born in Guelph on 5th of October, 1998. He is 6 1/2 years now.

He had a very different liver than other dogs. He had liver failure once in 2003 and he just had another one last week. It was very sad to watch my boy's health going downhill without doing any good to him. can't help him at all. I just didn't know what I could do.

He went to emergency on May 21 (the day before my birthday), he was in very critical situation and it was very hard for me to leave him there. He bonded to me too closed.... I was not downtown person (I am still not) but it was the first time I went downtown 6 days in a row. It was really hard for me.

I guess he is getting better that is count, right? I know he may not be able to recover 100%, but stil have a chance to be a healthy dog. I praised to LORD to give my Boy jai back to me. I hope I know how to comfort him if anyhing happen again.

Percy

No comments: