Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Headaches....

It is such a nice day for me. I don't like too BRIGHT day, but not grey day either. I have been waiting for your call/email for a week. I just didn't have a luck to get any message from you. Is it bcoz you are Introvert?? I really don't understand.... may be I am just too outgoing.

I really want to meet you again... even I know you not that long... I always remember the 1st day I met you. I was waiting at the line to get my ski equip. My friends were still waiting... and you came to me, introduced yourself to me. This was very touched and warmed. I knew this is the way you are...

Things get better and better... From then... I met you almost every weekend. It was very amazing. I was very happy... You spent a lot of time with me. Of coz I enjoyed the time with your brother as well. You two came to my house.. always light up my night!

Thank you! You know who you are, PaSa.

Percy

No comments: