Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Insomina

It is very hard to explain myself how I can't go to sleep at night? It is very hard.

I didn't do much today, bcoz I was very very sleepy (due the lack of sleep at night). I went to see the Doctor. I realized that no matter how many hours I sleep, I got up and I got fully energy... but all of a sudden, I felt very sleepy.

I went to "Fung Fok Tong" with Fannie tonight. I shared my problem with her. It is really hard to "have a good feeling" with a non-christian. It doesn't matter how to talk him out. He doesn't want to... he won't get close to HIM.

Still have sleeping problem. Don't know what to do... really really hard... to understand. I sleep around 4 hours average for more than months. It is very bad for my health. I am trying to function better... Anyway, try my best to sleep.... must sleep ... sleep...

ZZZZZ..........ZZZZ........zzzzzzzz.........zzzz..........zz........zz.....z.....z...............z.......

Percy

No comments: