Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Am I too sensitive?

Dear you,

Things are getting better... I am still asking myself how I should treat you. As a friend? or as a person I like at this moment? I guess the most you treat me nice... the more sensitve I am to you.

you are not that far away.... but I just don't know why I can't talk to you. You convince me that I like my good friend... why is that? Good friend is good friend... It is different between friendship and Love relationship.

If you don't like me, please keep a distance from me. I don't like picking up the wrong signal. I don't like walking into the deadend. Not that I can't wait for the relationship I want, but I will rethink if I really getting this relationship as my true relationship? I still have a lot of doubt.

If you think I am too sensitive, please not to do something to get me too sensitive...

Percy

No comments: