Saturday, June 18, 2005

I feel good

I finally felt how important I was to some people. I went to work and told my boss and my colleauges that I wouldn't be able to help them out for tonight's event. What else could I do? They didn't say anything, but I myself felt that they really needed me there. Even it was not my project, I didn't mind to help them out. I felt guilty by not helping them out. So I told them I would went down there for site checking. They showed me the smile and were very impressed. I knew it was bad, but didn't know that was so bad.

I went down there, started to pick up what I needed to know and what I had to do. I talked to production team, and managed the operation team. I knew my senior was trying his best to do his job. It was just not his job, do you know what I mean?

I tried to tell them what they had to concern, looked at the watch and realized I was late for Scout (again). I ran out of "Hummingbird Center" and got in subway right the way. I was very tired because there was no time for me to rest. Things were not getting better, traffic jam. Oh well, not the bad one. I went to Richmond Green. I saw so many people there. They were so happy and having fun to eat. I was happy. I was flowing around and chit chatted with the parents, and kids. I loved them very much.

Finally, I could went back to fellowship. Not the bad idea, but I think should be good to have the sense of feeling again. Good to see those familiar faces and once again, I could got closed to GOD again.... How wonderful it was.

Things would get better. I will be patience and see. In the meantimes, I will try my best to look for jobs. I need the new one. I am very tired and hope everyone would understand what happened to me was very challenge in my life.

I really wanted to get away. HOpe everything should be OK.... I miss the days I was free.

Perz

No comments: