Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This is the way I am protecting myself...

Some of my friends told me that I am not attractive at all, because I don't act like a girl. Does that mean all the tom boys have to become lesbians, or being lonely till they die?

When people know me, some commons are the following:
"Percy? She is very strong!!"
"Percy? She acts like very man!! She voices out really like the leader!"
"Percy? She is not girlish at all! So loud! so mean! no sensitive enough to be a girlfriend..."

I keep asking myself why I have such an image in my friend's hearts? Ahhh!! I know, this is the way I protect myself from being hurt. I don't want anyone to hurt my feeling face to face, in person nor directly. This is very personal issue and I will take it more serious and personal. Am I really that strong? Strong enough to let people think I can handle any bad situation? Honestly, I am not strong! I am not brave. I act like this bcoz I have to, I need to, and I must be this way! Isn't it funny? a chicken-shit person acts like strong. How nasty about it.

I am not girlish enough, I am not! and I can't act like one. It can't pass my standard. Isn't it rediculous? I am sure my friends will freak out if they see the girlish Percy. Plus it is not weird at all. I guess it is very important to keep my attitude. I am not that out-going, I don't like to talk. (Can you believe it, but it actually am)

Being a guy, talks like guys, etc etc...these are the way I am protecting myself. From being human emotion rather than, no signed just package loh.

I am very sleep now. Good luck!
Percy Chan

I see people really

Percy

No comments: