Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It was hard day for me. President asked me to go to her office and "kind of" screamed at me by not making things accurate. I guessed that I should take the responsibilities for that. I tried to be as precised as possible, but things just didn't go too well.

I still remembered Dad used to say that I was careless. Dad was right. However, when I looked at my president, she was mad. I saw her face and she wanted to yell at me. I didn't look at her because I was really scared. I went back to my cubic and started to work. I didn't have time to eat and I actualy wasn't feel hungry.

I was re-thinking why I was there. Would I just quit and get a better job? But then I thought just a little "scream" from boss. I should be ok. I should be handled it well.

Busy and busy and very busy afterward. .... tired... time to take a nap.

Percy

No comments: