Monday, January 02, 2006

I can't believe what I did

Dear God,

Thank you for giving me strength to tell him that I like him. Thank you for telling me how much he treasures me as his friend. Chris asked me not to afraid to tell you how much I like him. yeah... I like him a lot, but I don't know how to handle it. He doesn't like me and the most important thing: he is not a Christian. I knew it since I started to like him. Dear Lord, please forgive me to have feeling on him even I know I am not supposed to. Please forgive me, Lord.

My heavenly father, I really don't know how much I can do in order to handle the friendship with him. I am sure he wants to keep the friendship, but I don't think I can treat him normal from now. Dear Lord, please do help me! I don't know how to handle the mental part. I do like him a lot, but I really don't want to be hurt!!!!! Please Lord, protect me. I really don't know how to take it easy. Please forgive me being stubborn.

He is a good guy, he cares me a lot... but it seems like everything different from now.... It seems like I ruined the whole thing, did I? I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ, ~Amen.

No comments: