Tuesday, December 05, 2006

God, please calm me down...!

Dear God,

Thank you for letting me spare time out to write you this. I am really really frustrated. All of a sudden, I lost the ability to set priorities... to clear my mind, and to set up the right direction. Dear my Lord, I am standing in the middle of the road, not too sure which way I should take and move on.

Ferdinand, my dearest director, is leaving his position the end of December. Only have 1/2 month left. I have to keep this as secret as well as work normally. How can I work normally when I know I will have more than "OVERLOAD" work to do so? How can I calm when I know my BOSSES have internal problems... Anger and frustration are all around me. Please my Lord, please remove them for me. I don't like anger, I don't like frustration. I just want to work simpily and happily.

I lost count how many hair I had been losing, I only know I put my hands in my hair whenever priorities can't set. Dear Lord, Thank you for giving me some angels whenever I need them. Please help me to gear up myself. Please lead me my way. Whenever I see the problem, I want to escape. I want to run away. I don't want be to coward, please go with me. Please take me with you in your hands.

Whenever I look at the works I have, my hands start to shake and my head start to get bigger and bigger, not too sure what I need to do... My Dear Lord, Let me know what I need to do... Help me to calm down, I want to listen to you. I want to hear from you. Please help me.

No comments: