Friday, December 01, 2006

Would you forgive me?

Dear you,

I settled down myself after lunch at my desk. Looked at the medical photos I had on my hands. It reminded me a lot of stuffs. I didn't know what exactly I should do in order to get you forgive me.

I was bad. I mean... I was a very bad person. I rethought about what I did and I couldn't believe how much I hurt you. I would like to say "SORRY" to you. I remembered I did say that to you, but you replied me you "FORGOT".

If a person did such bad thing to hurt me, I am sure I will not forget at all!!!!

Please forgive me. I am really really regret.

If you had a bad childhood memories, I am sure I was part of it!

I am afraid to remind you, but if I remind you about it, would you forgive me? I really don't want to think about it. I actually didn't want to remind you nor remind myself.

Please forgive me of what I was...
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry about what I did.


Please forgive me who used to be a jerk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry about that.


Please forgive me who was so mean to you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry about how I treated you.


Please forgive me that I was hurting you physically and mentally.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry about the situation I did.






I am serious. I am very sorry. Please forgive me, King.

No comments: