Monday, December 25, 2006

Jan Lamb SHOW (II)

Date: December 18, 2006 (*date on photos was wrong)
Time: 8:30pm- 11:00pm
Persons: Edcon, Candy, Alan, Alan's friend, King, Bonnie, Charlotte and me
(I also met Bernard (WFG) with his wife... how coincidence it was)

When we lined up to get in, Edcon went to meet up Alan (they went to pick up the tickets) and end up we were waiting in both end. It took 5-10 minutes to find each others. I saw the jacket I bought on the board. Still think how expensive it is, but same old answer. I like it still!! No matter what...

First thing I saw before I walked into the hall.


With BIG FONT SIZE of Jan's lyrics. It was good! He came out from the back and threw "Lambear" mouse pad. Of coz I didn't go out but Alan did! Lucky him got himself a nice mouse pad.


Finally, Jan went up to the stage with all his colourful lambears....


After the show we went to the front (in front of where the security blocked us). Alan and I took this picture. Would like to smile better... but he PUSHED his face to me... too hard... My face couldn't even move!!




Thank you for coming with me, King, Bonnie and LO LO (TO FU)!!! I know you guys are not as crazy as me.... but Thank you for your money...and your time!!!


Of coz, Alan and Edcon as well.... Thank you, Buddies.


Beside all these buddies... I would like to say THANK YOU (A BIG ONE) to HAZEL. She got the tickets for us. Thank you. Hope she will be able to get the closer tickets to us next time... Thank you thank you....

No comments: