Monday, February 26, 2007

Trip in Nuremberg: Day 4

*sigh*... Actually it was kind of boring, I didn't really want to take pictures to people around me, so I decided to keep taking pictures of myself.
This is a Show-off of my new glasses. For those who didn't know I got a pair of new glasses. this is the one. I looked more "Rude" and "Mean". I like it. hahaaha!!
It looked like those Zombie night, or ghost night, but take a closer look....
Once again, it should be 2007/ 02/02 but not 2004/07/01. Could you really see what it was?
It was a BIG balloon type of light in front of the Toy fair. From far sight, you might thought it was the moon. (Sorry... the European Moon should be the same as the Canadian Moon and the Hkese Moon.)
Weather was not good, Accident was happened on the road we used to go on, so we stuck in another side of the road. A lot of long line up, but everyone was in patience. Not a very present ride, but good enough to rest after a long day.

No comments: