Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Long Ping 360 (1)

After I came back from Nuremberg. Dad picked me up at the airport, and asked me how was the trip. I told him trip was good but food was not suitable for my stomach. I love salad!!!! But Nuremberg only MEAT and BEER most of the time. End up... Dad and I went to "Long Ping 360" for a ride.

Dad was afraid of height. It was so brave of him to get on the cable car with me.
View from the inside. Clouds, Mountains and the sea.... so nice....
When I looked at the Mountain, first I wondered how it formed. I guess it is a habbit of being an environmentalist.
So tired after the trip from Nuremberg, but since Dad was so interested to go to Budda, nevermind, It worths to go on...
Here you go.... the Budda the big budda....

...To be continued...

No comments: