Monday, February 26, 2007

Trip in Nuremberg: Day 6

Day 6: I really didn't know which date it was... but I knew for sure it was not 2004/07/03
I was very tired... and frustrated!!! It was Day 6!!! Nothing I needed to do, but stood around with my high heels and smiled to clients.

He is "Luca". One of our good partner companies. He is a very kind man with 2 kids and a beautiful wife.
These two guys actually inspired me to keep up my "Fire" in this industry. They didn't know and I would not let them know. They took up their father's business (that I felt they didn't want to at the 1st place). Axel, Gregory, Work hard!!! BIG DREAM comes true soon!
We got so many good feedback regarding projects and good relationship with others. Should celebrate with a good taste Germany beer, right?

No comments: