Monday, January 07, 2008

Darkness Vs Brightness

I was in the light. Bright happy light. The light brought me lots of laughs, smiles, and joyments....

Too bad, Light wouldn't last too long... end up I fell back into darkness...

In the darkness, I heard a lot of voices. Those voices were from my friends. They were looking for me... calling me... asking me to get out of the darkness.

But darkness was haunting me. I couldn't get out... I thought light wouldn't stay away from me... but I was wrong. I was the one who walked away from the light, and towards the Darkness.

I tried to tell myself NOT TO stay in the darkness for too long. Things are not that easy to control. Instead, I never had the power of control. I was the passive one. Darkness was looking for me.... and I just couldn't get away from it.

If that is the way it should be, then let me stay in the darkness. Eventually, I would walk back out. Maybe I don't wanna walk out of it now... or ... later ... or ... in the future...

Sorry, I really feel I am useless... and worthless.

No comments: