Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life in HK is hard... I don't like to come back at all...

I started to have a doubt about my role in World Vision. It is very difficult tasks! I mean... I really want to do the best I can, but I am being so careless and make a lot of my coworkers work harder. I feel so bad.

Life in HK is not easy.... I know it for LONG time...
Life in HK as a tourist is not easy either.... I want to spend some times with my family, my grandma, my "Long time no see" friends, my relatives...

But...
I still need to work (so demanding on work)
I still have problems on sleeping
I still have problems on staying awake
I still have NEED to get the work DONE!

What I need to do in HK??
Spend more time with por por
Spend more time with dad and mom, and King
Meet with "Long time no see" friends... after this time... may not be able to meet them anymore
Meet with people I want to see (some relatives)
Stay at home and re-taste my childhood

AHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only have 10 more days. 10 MORE DAYS! Leaving on Feb 10th. Then .... difficult journey begins! (or already began?)

*please don't push me anymore... I will go crazy....!!!!! Yeah... Alice, I am talking to you... I am so stressed by YOU. Stop pushing me ...

No comments: