Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stress... pressure...

*sigh*... .so many things on my plate... how should I handle?

Myanmar Cyclone emergency relief....
China Earthquake emergency relief...

China Earthquake fundraising...
Different malls; different companies; different restaurants; different media...

Newspapers... TVs... Radios...
Radiothon.... Telethon....

Before the emergenicies.... I have:
Chris Wong's Sharing Nite.... (June 5)
30 hours famine camp (June 7-8)
June Telethon (June 15)

... ... ...

I am the project owner, so many logistic needs to do....

Good that...
I don't need to worry about Summer camp, as I have those talented leaders help me
I don't need to care about the dogs days and nites as mom already taken care of them...
I don't need to worry about another 1/2, as I am still being single.

Talking about Single.... I have been thinking about relationship recently. Believe it or not. I am so lonely...and want to go back to my ex ... how embarass... my ex doesn't even want to see me... Am I that bad?

All of a sudden, another guy comes after me. I know he cares about me, but we are so much different... how can I be with him for the rest of my life?

I have been waiting and waiting for God's call... I know he won't let me lonely for the rest of my life... I need to be patient.... but... I start to have struggle... I have been thinking of some of my friends... are they potential? ... I guess I can't just use my own judgement in order to find the right person...

Friends were teasing me that I should have to re-judge my requirements of my bf:
Tall, thick eyebrows and roots of hair on his face... .ahahhaahaa!! Come on, friends you know these are just jokes. Even most of my ex have such requirements! hahahaa!

The only thing is a MUST requirement: he must has the same faith as mine. It is not about self-centre, not about forcing him to do something he maynot want to. If he has the same faith as me, he will be able to share and understand the things inside the deep of my heart.

Tomorrow, another brand new day, but I just need to tell myself that ... I have to focus back to my LORD instead of the little things in my life.

I just realized that there is Pressure being single at my age..... Do I really want ot be single?

No comments: