Sunday, July 06, 2008

I am lost...

I have been receiving a lot of negative energies from work. Very discourage and lost.

I am very tired as I have been working days and nights weekdays and weekends. I am not too sure when I am going to burnout...

Today at Sermon, I have been asking myself, What does God want me to do?
To follow him closely
To listen what he say daily
To pray to HIM dearly...

this is something I always keep in mind. That is something I want to do...
I asked him for the forgiveness.
I asked him for the guidelines
I asked him for the directions
I asked him for the protection.
But, I have been too busy, so don't hear what he says to me
But, I have been too lazy, so don't attend fellowship regularly.
I have been thinking to change job since I really can't handle the jobs as it is so draining out my energy.
Where should I get the energy from?
Dear God,
I can't handle my daily life without your help. It is just too much work to be done, and I can't do it. I am very frustated and myself even can tell that I am burning out. Please help me, without you, I just can't handle it fully. I know you are the only source I can get the energy from. Please Lord, save me... I have been thinking to go to hospital lately... don't know why, but just want to go into the hospital and rest. that is one place very quiet and not letting me stressed so much.
I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen
My friends, please pray for me as I am really lost in my life direction. I am very tired all the time and don't have the energy to do anything. I want to take some times off. I want to take some days off,... actually I want to take my life off, I want to Rest in Peace.... just so tired.... so tired.... Mentally and physically...
I am sure I can get over this period, bcoz the ABOVE is taking care of me. If not, I know it could be even worse...

No comments: