Friday, July 25, 2008

I am ok, not too worry

July 19, 2008.

I was in BC, and on the way to airport to Toronto.

Stopped at the intersection between West minister Hwy & No. 5, a MPV mini van went right to Suk Yin's side (driver side) without any notice. We were hitted and landed on the curve. He didn't stop until he hit a van and it flipped over.

I checked myself and I was ok. Suk Yin went really shocked (she still didn't know what happened) I went to the scene and tried to help, but already too many people, so I decided to help Suk Yin first. She was still in the car, didn't know what happened, how serious it was. I settled her on the side of the road.

Ambulance, Firemen and polices were arrived. Firemen took out the flipped car driver, Medic went to check with everyone, mainly the non-stop driver. I was standing at aside and hugging Suk Yin. She started feeling dizzy. Medic came to us and took Suk Yin to the Ambulance. that was the 1st time I felt so insecure. I was in no where, I didn't have any people's no. I didn't even have my phone (I left my luggages in the car).

Anyway, I managed to fly back to Toronto, then I felt pain on the rightside of the neck, and a bit stiffed.

Sunday afternoon, started to feel low back pain, and decided to see ER. ER.... what an ER! The doctor didn't even touch me and just signed me off with the Physiotherapy note. Kind of useless, but better than nothing.

Pain started growing and I went to see Dr. Lo, then report to statefarm and start to search Physio. I just couldn't believe that I was only the Victim and I end up spent to much time to do those paper works.

I will post some pictures later on. I took those pictures when I was still ok in BC.

Thank you God for saving my life and Suk Yin's life.
Thank you God for protecting me by giving me the right direction to do the right steps
Thank you God for showing your LOVE to me again and again on this experience.

Hope things are going to be fine.

Don't worry, my friends. I am ok. Still alive!

No comments: