Monday, July 07, 2008

Looking for the meaning of LIFE

so proud of King being a Magician. He uses what he learned to serve God. That is even Awesome!

After being Lost at church, I kept losing myself afterward... I tried to keep mom positive as I knew she would be so worried about me. We went to costco, and one of a few times ever that I didn't talk much during the deadair. (If you know me well, you know how much I hate DEADAIR)

After dropping mom off, and I tried to do some work before I headed to Splendid China Tower. That was not a good event, but eventually, we were talking about the "HEART". It counted!

It was only $400s something, but still a lot of money to the people who needed. I didn't mind to be there and got the money. I was very tired mentally, and I told myself that I needed to do something to relax and support myself. I chose the Off Leash Dog park.

There are so many dogs at the park today. Lucky Cookie and Connor went there and social with others. Well, actually they didn't hang around with other dogs, but mainly human beings or I should say, ME!

Good that Suk Yin called me. I was so frustrated at the situation I had. I was angry how Vince treated me. I respected him, but he was like... he gave me some tips to work on the events when he was happy, or gave me shit when he was not happy. I kept asking God why HE put me in such situation.

Suk Yin was care enough to listen to me. Whenever I went to look for sponsors, there were just NO one willing to do so. What the hell??? they would sponsored the ARTISTS, but not the good things they should do. When they sponsored WVC, the money would not go to ME, but end up to the children in poverty! What the hell....??

Anyway, Thank you Suk Yin for being a good listener, adviser, sister, leader,etc... She didn't need to do this, but she did for me. Thank you.

I was still very stressed even I talked to Suk Yin and I cooked with Mom. Tried to cover my "lost face", but eventually, I thought to go out a bit to reduce the negative energy. I went to Wenkie for DS. Julio, Lewis and Wenkie were there with me. I didn't say much, but once again, Lewis caught my look. Not that I wanted to hide it, but just didn't want to talk about it.

Good that Ka Ho bought me the DS and actually that would be one of a few period I could relax by playing video games...

I am tired... I really want to take a rest! Let's say.... a Rest that I can be in peace.

Do you believe me?

No comments: