Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dec 3 2008: M & M!

I was late for this important day. I was bad... I didn't attend all my friend's weddings this year. Just only couple of them. One is v8, another one is them. Man and Mavis.
Good that I didn't miss the announcement of "Mr. & Mrs. Yan" So happy for them. Especially with Sit Mui's feather on her head and both bride and groom's Converse runners. They are just so cool!


Man again and again emphasized that they worked so hard to pick those "M & M" out... haahahaa! Man & Mavis! Yeah, babies!

Both of them are just so happy. Can't express in word. Talking about getting married in such short period of time... talking about preparing everything in such small group of people... talking about the way their wedding... They are just the coolest people I ever known!
Once again, Congrat! Sit Mui and Man man!
See you guys after coming back from Honey Moon!



No comments: