Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friends, thank you for your support!

* This is a NOTE that these people are my good friend, not my boyfriend and girlfriend, just good friends!!!! Plus, I am 100% falling in love with MEN only!


It is so good to share the happiness with our friends, Johnson and Selina. We had been waiting for so long to have their banquet. Finally, it happened right before 2009. Good good good! That is also good to share the joyful time with good friend. Good to see Wilfred as he is very busy in the past months.
Have been asking myself... what love is... I guess... I have to learn 1st thing in 2009 is "HOW TO LOVE MYSELF". That is why I put up these pictures. Among all the pictures I took in J & S wedding, I mainly love these 2 pictures. I have to learn how to love myself and FIRST, I have to learn how to look at myself in a good way.
Thank you to Jeanie for telling me that I am fine... I have to learn how to love myself. Without her in the past years (8 years? or 9 years?), I guess I will not be able to that far "positive" thinkings.
Love is what? I still don't know. I am still searching for it. Hope I will be able to find it ASAP.
Thank you, friends! Happy New Year of 2009!!!!!





No comments: