Monday, January 05, 2009

Especially for you

What do you think about this X'mas card? When I pick up this card, the shimmer in the X'mas ball was frozen. Takes me 10 mins to defrost it.


After I got off work, I told myself, no matter how tired I was... I MUST head to GYM. I was checking out my GYM bag... SHOOOT!!! I don't have my panties.... but then... I was going to just buy a new one... I remembered I forgot to pick up my X'mas present from Sandy's house.
Before I dropped by La XXX Vie store, before I went to Gym, I went to Sandy's house. Walked quietly to her mailbox, picked up the gift where she told me her mom put my gift there. I brought it with me and I was opening my present... haahhaah! EMILY PANTIES!!! what the heck??? (Sorry, due to confidential issue, I will not show my new EMILY Panties!) Then I went to GYM directly...
After Gym, I was sitting in the changing room by myself, resting and got ready to shower, Sandy's x'mas card popped out, I opened it and read it. Oh.... my tear came out and non-stop, just like the Korean film, BIG drop of tear came out no where ....
Dearest San San,
Yes, I am very lazy spiritually. I am hiding my smile. I am trying to find what I like.
Yes, I need your positive energy. I am trying to share my smile. I am looking for what I like.
Thank you for your caring since I knew you in Hamilton. Just like sisters. Sister that not growing up together, but having each other in the heart. The most happiness moment that you shared with me not your marriage, not your birthday but you became CHRISTIAN! Thank God for that.
san san... tear still coming out. You always touch my heart. Thank you.

No comments: