Monday, January 19, 2009

Please forgive me, but thank you

Dear God,

please forgive me not to attend churches as I really need you all the time.
please forgive me to take risk as I shouldn't do.
please forgive me not to listen to people around me as I really understand I made the mistake.

But, my heavenly father,
Thank you for giving me a chance to spread your words and your love.
Thank you for letting me explore something under your protection
Thank you for learning how to love and beloved.

My Lord, I praised you up high as you love me very much and being so kind and so nice to me. Please let me know how to open his heart as well. I know it is not my business, but I would like to help out. Please soften his heart and guide him walk closed to you. This is something I am praying for.

Praying in your Name, ~ Amen

No comments: