Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank Lord.


Dear God,


Thank you for giving me the strength to believe what you gave me.

Thank you for passing me a new hope in 2009

Thank you for taking care of me and the people around me physically and spiritually.


Please take care of our heart as we don't want to do something to make you mad.

Please protect us from the evil people in this society.

Please be with us as you are our LORD and we will be safe under your power.

Please guide me to spread your LOVE to others as they need you as well.


I thank you Lord for being with me in both sad and joyful time.

I thank you Lord for opening my eyes to see the BIG picture of the world. How beautiful it is.


My Heavenly father, I praised to you as I need your light on the path. Thank you my Lord.


I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen.

No comments: