Thursday, March 12, 2009

HOPE : 希望

I am doing some research for our Radiothon this coming April 17 2009.

The theme of this year: HOPE

乜野係希望﹖
  • 活着就是希望 , 活出快樂
  • 教育能為兒童帶來希望
  • 「希望」是人類在人生旅程中展現的一種人文現象
  • 希望在明天
  • 希望在耶穌
Please note that all THESE are not quoted from World Vision Canada, but on the web.

See a lot of people look at the HOPE in very similar way. I really hope that, I really hope this...

有時候﹐希望只係好簡單﹐對我而言﹐ 係一個每天生活既推動力﹐令我同身邊既人開心同積極噤面對困難。

可能﹐我被寵壞了﹐生命依然係辛苦同負累他人。其他人對我有希望﹐我對我更有希望﹐ end up 變得更辛苦。。。。

Well, nothing I can do to change this thought. I will need to cope with it, I guess.

It's easy to encourage others, but not myself. Bcoz I know myself too well.

Dear God,
Praise the Lord that you give me what I need, and most of the time, what I want. Praise the Lord you take care of me as I always feel your love. Praise the Lord you still give me HOPE in my life. Without the HOPE, I don't think I want to live anymore... Without the HOPE, I don't think I would be this happy and enjoy my life. Please take away my saddness. Please take away my self guilty. I just can't control to going downhill except you lift me up, My heavenly father. Please God, guide me to where you want me to be. I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ.
~Amen.

No comments: